Serving Canberra Since 1961
Mirko Milic - Dealer Principal, Canberra Toyota
Canberra Toyota has been supporting the local community since it was established in 1961.
- We are a major metropolitan dealership that operates over 4 sites including: Belconnen, Fyshwick, Phillip and Gungahlin (service and parts only).
- The dealership has consistently been in the top 20 largest Toyota dealers in Australia over the last 50 years and we sell over 4000 vehicles per annum.
- All of our employees live in the local and surrounding areas and we employ 240 staff across all our sites. Over 25% of our staff has been with us for in excess of 10 years with our longest servicing employee recently notching up 36 years.
- We have an extensive used car operation and we carry all makes and models across our 4 sales sites at Gungahlin, Belconnen, Fyshwick and Phillip. All of our cars are thoroughly workshop inspected with our 100 point workshop health check. Since December 2011, we offer a 5 year mechanical protection plan on all of our used cars.
- We are proud partners with Toyota Financial Services and we are able to provide the Toyota finance advantage to all of our business and personal customers and we currently generate over $30M per annum in motor vehicle loans!
- We also offer Toyota insurance products to all customers with the peace of mind that they are dealing with a major international organization.
Canberra Toyota is very proud to have earned a 5-Star Status for guest services. The only way a Dealer can achieve the maximum 5-Star status is with a ‘Guest First’ culture and by continuously striving to improve its service and support. As our valued guest, you can expect to receive consistent & outstanding service in both sales & servicing.
Read more about how you can benefit from the Canberra Toyota Advantage here
Canberra Toyota Supporting our Community
Canberra Toyota has been proudly supporting the local community since we were established in 1961. We’re a major partner of St Vincent de Paul Society Canberra, and our Dealer Principal also takes part in the annual Vinnies CEO Sleep Out to raise awareness & funds for homelessness in the ACT. We’re also committed to a sustainable future, and have partnered with Planet Ark for more than 10 years to support Tree Day in our local schools.
Learn more about our community involvement and how you can help here
Find out more about Canberra Toyota’s local sponsorships here