Guest Experience Advisor
This is a Part time Call Centre role.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop a career with one of Canberra's largest employers.
Canberra Toyota is also one of the largest and highly regarded dealerships in Australia.
Due to promotion we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Previous Call Centre or similar experience
- Experience in a busy guest orientated role
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Reliable and ability to work unsupervised
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Hands on/Can-do/ Yes Yes approach.
- Australian Citizenship
- An excellent communicator
Training will be provided on an ongoing basis and the successful candidate will receive an income that consists of a salary and bonus structure.
Any successful candidate will be required to complete a medical and safety induction.
Please apply for this busy part time role directly through SEEK.
Automotive Technician Apprenticeship
Finished year 12? Looking to start a career in the automotive industry? Want to work with Australia's no.1 automotive brand? Want to learn on the latest Hybrid technology?
Canberra Toyota is now offering several Automotive Technician Apprenticeships at all four of its modern, busy, and professional workshops.
We will provide:
- Above Award Wages
- Excellent Working Conditions and friendly environment
- All protective equipment
- Factory Training on latest technology
- A dedicated mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship.
No previous experience is needed but a passion for all things automotive is a must. A year 12 certificate and Drivers licence an advantage.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take instructions
- Work well in a team environment
- Mechanically and logically minded
- Have a commitment to Customer service
If you believe you possess the required skills, will thrive in a busy work environment and are genuinely interested in building a successful career, please apply for this job directly through SEEK.