Vehicle Accessory Fitter
Canberra Toyota is seeking a motivated, punctual and reliable individual to join our great team fitting accessories to new vehicles at our busy Fyshwick workshop.
Your duties will include
- Fitting accessories to new vehicles
- Carry out Pre-delivery inspections
- Light mechanical work
We will provide you with,
- Onsite training
- Uniform and Safety gear
- A great work environment in newly refurbished workshop
- Above award wages with generous bonus scheme
You will need,
- A current drivers license
- Mechanical experience
- An eye for detail
- Be able to thrive in a busy work & team environment
Training will be provided on an ongoing basis and the successful candidate will receive an income that consists of an attractive salary and bonus structure.
Any successful candidate will be required to complete a medical and safety induction.
Please apply for this challenging role directly through SEEK.
Canberra Toyota is an equal opportunity employer and proud sponsor of St Vincent De Paul and the Canberra Raiders. Est.. 1961.
Automotive Technician Apprenticeship
Finished year 12? Looking to start a career in the automotive industry? Want to work with the Worlds no.1 car maker? Want to learn on the latest Hybrid technology?
Canberra Toyota is now offering several Automotive Technician Apprenticeships at all four of its modern, busy, and professional workshops.
We will provide:
- Above Award Wages
- Excellent Working Conditions and friendly environment
- All protective equipment
- Factory Training on latest technology
- A dedicated mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship.
No previous experience is needed but a passion for all things automotive is a must. A year 12 certificate and Drivers licence an advantage.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take instructions
- Work well in a team environment
- Mechanically and logically minded
- Have a commitment to Customer service
If you believe you possess the required skills, will thrive in a busy work environment and are genuinely interested in building a successful career, please apply for this job with your resume ASAP.
Ad is live on www.seek.com.au
Attention school leavers!
If you’re looking for a career in the automotive industry then a Canberra Toyota mechanical apprenticeship may be perfect for you. An apprenticeship of this kind can last up to four years, but with training at the Toyota Institute of Australia and the close guidance of a Canberra Toyota workplace mentor, you could achieve a full qualification in just two years and ten months.
If you’re about to finish school or just looking for a career change, secure a position now!
Email email@example.com or call John on 6221 3542.